The UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance is designed to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. By incorporating industry-leading features, the UCM6100 series offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning. The UCM6100 series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. This series of on-premise IP PBXs is offered in 4 different models that vary only on the amount of concurrent calls (30/45/60/60) and FXO ports (2/4/8/16). The UCM6100 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more. The secure and reliable UCM6100 series delivers enterprise-grade features to SMBs at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- Supports up to 500 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 60 concurrent calls and up to 32 conference attendees
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
- 512 MB DDR Ram, 4GB NAND Flash
- Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- UCM6102 includes an integrated NAT router and built-in firewall
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks